Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default ?Q?_Stockpiling_boilers=C3=A2=C2=80=C2=A6?=

"williamwright" wrote in message
The whole greeny thing relies on brainwashing. All that will be needed
will be more brainwashing.

Still got your head in the sand, Bill? Climate change due to excess CO2
isn't going to make any real difference to most of us.

Dead right it isn't. Or to our descendents.

Yep.

But greeny ******** is going to make everyone a lot poorer;

Nope, wont make me and hordes of others a lot poorer.

reduce standards of living,

Nope, not going to reduce mine or hordes of others standard of living.

and worsen health.

Nope, it will have no effect what so ever on my health and hordes of others.

Forcing people to walk more will in fact improve the health of many.