Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Self storage units

On 05/19/2021 05:06 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
As a society I guess we put a lot of effort into keeping crap. I would
never keep that much and when we moved about 2 1/2 years ago made many
grips to Salvation Army.
even after moving, I still got rid of stuff.

I had a storage unit a long time ago. I built an 8' rowing dingy in my
apartment one particularly rainy spring. After humping it down from the
second floor I decided ground level storage would be preferable.

I have thought about renting one recently for a Harley rebuild. I don't
have a garage and a dry place where I could leave my tools laying around
and lock the door on my way out would be good.