Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default Easy-off was sprayed in a Self-Cleaning oven

On 5/19/21 9:45 AM, Sue A wrote:
I ruined my new whirlpool oven with dollar store oven cleaner,
like..bad!* A quick fix I have found is to rub olive oil or mineral oil
any kind, It shined it right back up. Now it won't last forever but it
looks 💯 percent better. Shined it right up.

Who cares if the interior of an oven is shiny or not? It's just a
utilitarian cooking tool.

--

A wife got so mad at her husband she packed his bags and told him to get
the hell out. On his way out the door she yelled, I hope you endure a