Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT used pickup trucks

On 05/18/2021 01:54 PM, Tekkie� wrote:
I refer to them as Moneyrola. The emergency services feel their bite every time
they hit the mic button to transmit. They lock one into their system and you
pay. When they need a cash infusion they change system protocols or don't make
parts anymore.

I developed an interface to a Motorola Centracom Gold system close to 20
years ago. It was challenging to say the least.

https://used-radios.com/motorola-cen...em-6-position/

When Schuylkill said they were going to use a Centracom system I asked
if they were planning to buy it on eBay because Motorola had moved on to
the shiny new Project 25 stuff.

I imagine there are some agencies that really are scouring eBay to keep
their gear running.