Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT used pickup trucks

On 5/18/2021 8:59 PM, wrote:

I understand that's all over now and all the greyhounds are happily
snoozing under the palm trees rather than chasing a mechanical rabbit.
In reality the dogs are probably snoozing under 3 feet of dirt.

IDK how many greyhound rescues there are.

Not near as many rescues as there were greyhounds and they don't tend
to make very good pets but they will thin out the cat population
pretty fast along with anything else that runs from them.
They are not that easy to housebreak and they might be tough on small
children.
Some people love them and have the patience to train them but there
are always a few surrenders at the pound when have been there.

Hmm, that does not coincide with what the greyhound people have told me, but,
of course, they are biased.

There are people who love greyhounds but people love pit bulls too.

The problem with pit bulls is the owners. Many owners intentionally
bred them to be aggressive. They used to be a good family dog. My
grandson has one, not pure bred, that is just a lovely dog.

There are others that I'd not be withing 100 yards of them.