Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT: Gas shortage Return to original topic

On Tue, 18 May 2021 16:13:18 -0400, knuttle
wrote:

On 5/18/2021 4:00 PM, Leon wrote:
On 5/18/2021 9:37 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 9:47:11 AM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
On 5/17/2021 6:32 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 17 May 2021 16:06:06 -0500, Markem618
wrote:

OK,* ;~) a matter of minutes, 240 or them.* or It burned for 3 hours
before they arrived, or ....* ;~)

Never, never, never let the facts get in the way of a good story!.

East of Raliegh: On Saturday many of the station were out of gas.
This morning we went out to fill our Chevy and found gas at the first
station we tried. There was one other customer for gas. It appears
that in this area we are almost back to normal.

According to GasBuddy, it looks like about half the stations have gas
around here (far SW Atlanta Metro). I haven't really been looking
because my truck is good for probably two more weeks.