Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default toilet clogs easily

On Mon, 17 May 2021 17:31:25 +0000, Na'ilah posted for all of us to digest...

Do you think cement would cling to a 3 inch vertical pipe and not settle in a horizontal pipe? I don't think so....

Yes, it could, depending on the mix. I don't think cement is your problem,
cement would harden. You posted that it is spongy. That leads me to another
thought. Could the pipes have had a previous leak in them and then the pipe was
"re-lined"? If you pour a bucket of water down the open pipe-with the toilet
off-does it flow freely? If so it's the toilet. If not then there is an
obstruction somewhere.

--
Tekkie