Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default what a load of pish

As I said in another thread, it won't happen, at least not at much of a
speed as everyone will get their boilers fitted before hand and its going to
be theier slow demise that they hope will allow time to ramp up generation,
but Unless they use portable nuclear I cannot see how, Turn the English
channel into a tidal power station perhaps? grin.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"tim..." wrote in message

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-57149059

yup

banning gas boilers only makes any sense when 100% of UK electricity
production is carbon free

until it is, simply transferring gas use to additional electric use is
just daft