Posted to alt.home.repair
Retirednoguilt[_2_] Retirednoguilt[_2_] is offline

Default The differences between the UK and the US getting a Covid jab

On 5/18/2021 12:23 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
writes:
On Tue, 18 May 2021 08:42:04 +0100, Bod wrote:

I've noticed that the US pre wipes the injection area with I assume
surgical spirit and a plaster is applied after the jab. The UK does none
of this now. None of my family had any blood on their arms after the jab.
At most I've seen a piece of cotton wool held on the injection area for
a matter of a few seconds, then it is removedwith no visible blood.
(Just an observation)

Lawyers

Wrong again.

Perhaps legally inaccurate, but nonetheless a reasonable concern in
actual practice (in the U.S.) Never under-estimate the constant concern
pertaining to malpractice suits, whether those suits are justified or
frivolous, that hangs like the sword of Damocles over the heads of the
majority of clinicians in private practice. Especially in those in
clinical care who are engaged in high-risk for malpractice suit
categories of care.