Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default The differences between the UK and the US getting a Covid jab

Bod wrote

I've noticed that the US pre wipes the injection area with I
assume surgical spirit and a plaster is applied after the jab.
The UK does none of this now.

No wipe of the area before the injection ?

I had a tetanus booster a year or so ago,
cant remember if the area was wiped or not.

Think it was before the local before some minor skin
cancer surgery tho. But that was likely for the surgery.

None of my family had any blood on their arms after the jab.
At most I've seen a piece of cotton wool held on the injection
area for a matter of a few seconds, then it is removedwith no
visible blood.

Cant say I have ever had that. I have after a blood sample tho.

(Just an observation)

A likely story.