Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Why Are Media Ignoring Data Showing Massive COVID-19 Vaccine Death Spike?

wrote in message
On Tue, 18 May 2021 06:13:30 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 18 May 2021 05:06:17 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
m...
On Mon, 17 May 2021 18:03:51 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:
On Mon, 17 May 2021 17:19:16 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:
On Mon, 17 May 2021 10:30:27 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

Coincided with does not mean caused by.

That was the method used to count Covid deaths. If you had a
sucking
chest wound from a gunshot and tested positive for Covid, it was a
Covid death.

You are either lying intentionally or a deluded fool. I suspect
the
latter.

It is documented that plenty of deaths from trauma were chalked up as
Covid. The director of our biggest medical conglomerate admitted it
on
TV.

No such documentation exists, except in your head.

The criteria was, when admitted, if a Covid test was given (and
everyone got one) that a positive result got you listed as a Covid
patient, no matter why you were there. That was done for quarantine
purposes as much as anything but when you died, Covid was listed as a
contributing cause. Since we were ignoring co morbidities at the time
(95% of "Covid deaths" had them) the number got inflated.
This week CDC reversed that policy. Now only that 6% that had Covid
as
the only cause of death are called a Covid death.

Now who is lying?

You. You don't seem to realize that asserting something doesn't make
it
true.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...adverse-events

Provide a citation to verfied data that supports your assertion or
shut
up
about it.

CDC work for you?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ns/ar-BB18wrA7

The vast bulk of those over 60 have underlying medical conditions,
****wit.

What changed is now they are not counting them as Covid deaths

They never did in enough numbers to matter.

and attributing the underlying conditions.

More of your bare faced lies.

The troll speaks but nobody cares

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

I did post another cite that was more on point but Lundrall chose to snip
it.

It said nothing about your stupid lie that

If you had a sucking chest wound from a gunshot
and tested positive for Covid, it was a Covid death.

I think when the CEO of our big medical conglomerate
goes on TV and says how the policy works

No CEO of your big medical conglomerate went
on TV and says how the policy works said anything
even remotely like your stupid lie.

I tend to believe it and there have been dozens
of articles about this in print and online.

Fools like you mindlessly repeating that stupid lie.

I guess if Rachel didn't say it, you didn't hear it.

Guess again. I don't even know who Rachel
is, let alone listen to anything she ever says.

It should be noted the CDC just said they are changing that
policy so if it didn't exist, why did they need to change it?

There never was any policy to that said if you had
a sucking chest wound from a gunshot and tested
positive for Covid, it was a Covid death.

(Go to the top of this thread)

No point, YOURS was a stupid bare faced lie.