Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Why Are Media Ignoring Data Showing Massive COVID-19 VaccineDeath Spike?

On 05/17/2021 08:30 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Evidently you do not know how to read and interpret the numbers
reported. Look at the fine print. The deaths have not been verified
from the vaccine.

If you got vaccinated yesterday, got killed in a car accident today, it
can be reported by anyone as a possible vaccine death.

Coincided with does not mean caused by.

I believe the battle cry is correlation does not prove causation.

The radio this morning reported that in this state there are 139
'breakthrough' cases of fully vaccinated people. 2 have died and I
believe he said 20 were hospitalized

I'm assuming those cases were symptomatic enough to have been tested.

one wonders how many fully vaccinated people have asymptomatic
infections particularly if judged by the criteria prior to the CDC
backing off on the cycle count.

With the amazing evolution of science in a week I believe the CDC has
destroyed their final shred of credibility. They have managed to create
a complete cluster ****.