Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jonathan Jonathan is offline

Default OT: Second jab. Result!

On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 10:16:26 AM UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 17 May 2021 06:31:26 -0000 (UTC), Jethro_uk
wrote:

snip

SWMBO and I got our 2nd AZ jabs last week.

I popped into Sainsbury's for us and whilst here, bought 3 little
pocket hand gels and handed her (and the Mrs) one. If I open a gate on
a public footpath I'd either use my cuff or gel afterwards and have
tried to train the Mrs to do the same (not so much a risk now it's a
good few weeks past having her second jab).

A good 'aid memoir' for me is remembering the salmonella / food
hygiene warning TV adverts where someone handles some raw chicken and
then you see them leave a contaminated hand print everywhere they go
afterwards. ;-(

Cheers, T i m

On the other hand I have read that catching it off a surface is a 1 in 10,000 chance, catching it outdoors is a 1 in 1,000 chance compared toi cathcing it indorrs. So now I don't worry about surface but I have had tw0 AZ jabs.

Jonathan