Posted to alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

On Fri, 07 May 2021 22:09:54 +0100, Tekkieİ wrote:

On Wed, 5 May 2021 22:26:57 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 05/05/2021 02:01 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Tue, 4 May 2021 19:44:45 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 05/04/2021 11:51 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I don't understand people using gravel, it gets everywhere. My
neighbour even removed theirs and replaced it with more gravel! I have
monoblock, but tarmac is just as good, in fact probably better for
stopping weeds.

It absorbs spills better, is a lot cheaper, and is virtually maintenance
free, at least here where the topsoil could pass for gravel. The
driveway where I grew up had the capacity of eating infinite quantities
of gravel. It just sank in and disappeared in a couple of years.

Like mine! Where do it go? I guess the clay eats the gravel. ;-)

It gave me some quality time with a wheelbarrow and a shovel that came
in handy in later life.

If you want quality time like that come see me. It will give you quite an
education.

Grab the nearest teenager and offer him pocketmoney at half the minimum wage.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.