Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Second jab. Result!

On Mon, 17 May 2021 11:38:57 +0100, Allan
wrote:

snip

Now, I'm not sure if I should phone and cancel the appointment I have
for Friday or will that have already been done, as it's obvious they
had access to some sort of 'system' that had my details etc?

snip

I asked if I should cancel my appt booked in 2
weeks or if it would get cancelled automatically. The lady said she
thought it might get cancelled, but I should check. Came home and left
it a couple of hours and checked online and appointment still there, so
I cancelled it. All fine: it was booked and cancelled via
nhs.uk/covid-vaccination

I think you should try and cancel your now unwanted second appointment:
it might help someone somewhere!

I was about to see if I could do so online (and so not tie any human
up dealing with my request) when I read your reply: ;-)

"Manage your appointments

If you already have appointments booked, you can:

view your appointments
cancel your appointments
book appointments again"

So, go there (once I remember my NHS name is Timothy not Tim g) and
I get:

"You do not need to book any coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination
appointments using this service"

So I'm guessing it knows I've already had both and will cancel the
Friday appointment?

Cheers, T i m