Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.[_2_] Harry Bloomfield, Esq.[_2_] is offline

Default OT: Second jab. Result!

alan_m used his keyboard to write :
My brother had his second Pfizer and he had it about 2 hours after the
surgery sent him a text asking if he could actually turn up at short notice.
I had about 4 hours notice first my fist AZ jab and for my second AZ jab I
was informed 3 days in advance. For my second jab there were only two of us
for the jab there (plus three people to give the jabs, two on the front desk,
two people organising the queue, two people sanitising the chairs and one
taking contactless temperatures).

Both appointments at my local surgery, each with several days notice
and pz, no queuing, in registered on computer, jabbed then had to wait
15 minutes to see if I had a reaction - none at all. Contactless
temperature only checked on second visit, questionaire only on first
visit.