Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default Potterton Profile Control Unit

On Mon, 17 May 2021 08:47:48 +0100, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

What I don't get is why this forum system glued onto a Usenet back end still
exists. Its clearly naff in the extreme, and I doubt if those running it are
ignorant of the complete laughing stock it has become outside on the Usenet.
For that matter, why don't the Usernet backbone admins excommunicate it
until its fixed?
Brian

You are, of course, completely oblivious of the fact that it's largely
endlessly driveling and bull****ting, really senile, morons like you that
have successfully ****ed all the ngs you infest!

Someone asks some really, really retarded question and you miserable idiots
QUICKLY and THANKFULLY come running along to start and maintain the most
idiotic long threads you ever saw.