Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack[_3_] Mike Halmarack[_3_] is offline

Default Eating sentient beings?

On Sun, 16 May 2021 07:54:53 +0100, "Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)"
wrote:

Who knows but try explaining that to a person starving somewhere when there
are plentiful animals around and you have a gun.
I also look at nature and do not see quite highly intelligent big cats
having debates at becoming vegetarian to save the sentient antelope.
All life is to some extent sentient after all. The biggest reason for not
using animals as food by breeding them is the greenhouse effect it can
cause from all that farting.
Brian

If it's possible to fart your way to freedom, I must be almost there
by now.
--

Mike