Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Sat, 15 May 2021 22:23:18 +0100, Max Dumb, the REAL dumb, notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

Only if there's a law against eating sentient beings. I don't think
there's even a law against eating humans, thought there might be one
against improper use of a human body. (I'm not sure how that works;
don't some hippy types fry up their children's afterbirths and eat them?)

Is there no bait idiotic enough that you senile troll-feeding ASSHOLE will
NOT take, senile Mad Dumb?