Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Eating sentient beings?

Who knows but try explaining that to a person starving somewhere when there
are plentiful animals around and you have a gun.
I also look at nature and do not see quite highly intelligent big cats
having debates at becoming vegetarian to save the sentient antelope.
All life is to some extent sentient after all. The biggest reason for not
using animals as food by breeding them is the greenhouse effect it can
cause from all that farting.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
New UK law:

"During a visit to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, the Environment Secretary
said that the Government would take a significant step forwards on animal
welfare by formally recognising animals as sentient beings through a new
Animal Sentience Bill that will be introduced to Parliament tomorrow (13
May), putting animal welfare at the very heart of government policy
decision making."

If animals are to be recognised as sentient beings, shouldn't that mean
everyone must become vegetarian?

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.