Posted to uk.d-i-y,demon.ip.support.turnpike

Default Turnpike

Turnpike, is that still actually runnable?
I use Outlook Express and it needs some tweaks to make it run in windows
later than xp, but the problem is there is no client with the accessibility
and the ability to use identities to 'hide' other accounts any more that
also does news.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Tim Lamb" wrote in message
For some time now, attempts to highlight unwanted text in newsgroup
replies etc. using *left click and scrolling* with a mouse have been very
flaky.
W7 pro and grubby mouse pad.

Have things moved on? Is it my tackle? Is there a keyboard alternative to
check the operation?

--
Tim Lamb