Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul[_46_] Paul[_46_] is offline

Default greasing sds drills

JohnDoe wrote:
Can you redo the link or give us the name of the product you talking
about as the link is broken :/ Thanks

You can dig up a link as follows.

"I got one of these http://tinyurl.com/39e6yon (link goes to ebay) and it's
brilliant, highly recommended. I usually grease the bit of the bit that goes
in the chuck IYSWIM ) "

Edit the original URL:

http://tinyurl.com/39e6yon

like this:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/39e6yon

and you will see what the link said.

A similar item is this.

https://www.wellyweld.com/products/d...40v-72744.aspx

No, I can't see the Ebay page, I just got the link value and
found a similar one.

And be careful what you use those on. Some people
who use hammer drills, they "lean on them like they're
a jack hammer". Not all the things you're drilling
through, can take that kind of abuse. Sometimes
you just have to shut off the hammer, stop leaning
on the tool, and drill your way through. Using
a fresh bit. If you're "riding it like a pony",
that's hard on the drill too.

Paul