Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default idiot going for Darwin award

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 15 May 2021 14:17:00 -0700 (PDT), AK
wrote:

On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 6:52:04 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Fri, 14 May 2021 21:31:26 +0000 (UTC), danny burstein
wrote:

In Tekkieİ writes:

On Fri, 14 May 2021 10:34:40 -0400, Ralph Mowery posted for all of us to
digest...

A friend told me yesterday while he was getting gas a woman had a double
layer of the plastic grocery bags and was filling it up with gas at a
pump. She tied it up and put it in the trunk of her car. He could not
see if she set it in a bucket or box. I hope she made it home safe.

That was a story going around. I haven't seen any pix but what the heck-flame
on!

Yes, there's a picture floating around the Internet of
someone doing this.

No, it's NOT from the current problem and not even from the US.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...illed-plastic/

This looks pretty convincing

https://www.facebook.com/slaygaryen1...09579135733599

The gas attendant was really paying attention.
:-)

i ONLY know of this case and one other, but in each, the observer didn't
bother to warn the fool how dangerous this is. Don't people do that?

Andy