Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default bloody SNP

On 15/05/2021 03:58, Rod Speed wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote

Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat
these days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all
helping them stay.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SLb2knXSDY

fecking shocking

OH well just follows on from hammy mens operaating 555 while having
a hammy mens licence....why not just pick the laws that suit you ?
.... the country is fecked

Isn't that biting the hand that fed you? All those free food parcels
you bragged about? Talk about picking the laws that suit you...

that's right hit me for the only freebee I ever got fom Government.....

Thats a lie, you got the school education and all those canings for
free too.

it was the strap in my day...made in Fife ...