Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Default bloody SNP

Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them stay.....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/05/2021 09:50, Owain Lastname wrote:
On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 09:17:23 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them stay.....

Why do you think I'm growing a beard and learning Arabic?

Owain

because you have given in to the takeover ? ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/05/2021 10:03, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 14/05/2021 09:50, Owain Lastname wrote:
On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 09:17:23 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

Why do you think I'm growing a beard and learning Arabic?

Owain

because you have given in to the takeover ? ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UWMUDgJTaw
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 14/05/2021 09:17, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SLb2knXSDY

fecking shocking
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 14/05/2021 10:08, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 14/05/2021 09:17, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SLb2knXSDY

fecking shocking

OH well just follows on from hammy mens operaating 555 while having a
hammy mens licence....why not just pick the laws that suit you ? ....
the country is fecked

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 14/05/2021 09:17, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

Pile them in and the more to vote for independence.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 14/05/2021 10:13, alan_m wrote:
On 14/05/2021 09:17, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

Pile them in and the more to vote for independence.

Think they may have just shot themselves in the foot .... even my wife
has just said she wished she hadn't voted for them... the rule of law
has just been kicked in the face....hell mend the SNP
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 14/05/2021 10:08, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 14/05/2021 09:17, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SLb2knXSDY

fecking shocking

OH well just follows on from hammy mens operaating 555 while having a
hammy mens licence....why not just pick the laws that suit you ? ....
the country is fecked

Isn't that biting the hand that fed you? All those free food parcels you
bragged about? Talk about picking the laws that suit you...

--
*Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 14 May 2021 10:13:59 +0100, alan_m
wrote:

On 14/05/2021 09:17, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

Pile them in and the more to vote for independence.

What, no warnings about unmarked OT posts alan?

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 14/05/2021 10:17, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 14/05/2021 10:13, alan_m wrote:
On 14/05/2021 09:17, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

Pile them in and the more to vote for independence.

Think they may have just shot themselves in the foot .... even my wife
has just said she wished she hadn't voted for them... the rule of law
has just been kicked in the face....hell mend the SNP

Scotland voting for Independence is like turkeys voting for Christmas.
Be very careful what you wish for and don't believe anything written on
the side of a big red bus.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 14/05/2021 10:08, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 14/05/2021 09:17, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SLb2knXSDY

fecking shocking

OH well just follows on from hammy mens operaating 555 while having a
hammy mens licence....why not just pick the laws that suit you ? ....
the country is fecked

Isn't that biting the hand that fed you? All those free food parcels you
bragged about? Talk about picking the laws that suit you...

that's right hit me for the only freebee I ever got fom Government.....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/05/2021 09:50, Owain Lastname wrote:
On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 09:17:23 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them stay.....

Why do you think I'm growing a beard and learning Arabic?

Owain

The two illegals that were 'saved' from removal were Sikhs.

Unlike Hindus and Muslims they dan't have any 'religious'
dietary fads. They can happily eat most things.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 14/05/2021 09:50, Owain Lastname wrote:
On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 09:17:23 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

Why do you think I'm growing a beard and learning Arabic?

Owain

The two illegals that were 'saved' from removal were Sikhs.

Does anyone actually understand what's going on here?

why were these individuals to be deported

and why does the mob think that that decision is wrong

AFAICT The press don't seem to have explained the issues at all

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/05/2021 15:11, Andrew wrote:
On 14/05/2021 09:50, Owain Lastname wrote:
On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 09:17:23 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

Why do you think I'm growing a beard and learning Arabic?

Owain

The two illegals that were 'saved' from removal were Sikhs.

Unlike Hindus and Muslims they dan't have any 'religious'
dietary fads. They can happily eat most things.

I like Sikhs thay are cool .......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/05/2021 18:01, Owain Lastname wrote:
On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 15:11:20 UTC+1, Andrew wrote:
The two illegals that were 'saved' from removal were Sikhs.
Unlike Hindus and Muslims they dan't have any 'religious'
dietary fads. They can happily eat most things.

But not halal or kosher meat, and many are vegetarian.

Owain

I'm Halal intolerant myself .....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 14/05/2021 15:11, Andrew wrote:
On 14/05/2021 09:50, Owain Lastname wrote:
On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 09:17:23 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

Why do you think I'm growing a beard and learning Arabic?

Owain

The two illegals that were 'saved' from removal were Sikhs.

Unlike Hindus and Muslims they dan't have any 'religious'
dietary fads. They can happily eat most things.

I like Sikhs thay are cool .......

One of then "tourist" shops in Princes Street even has a "Singh" tartan
tie. Yes, that's cool.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/05/2021 19:29, charles wrote:
In article ,
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 14/05/2021 15:11, Andrew wrote:
On 14/05/2021 09:50, Owain Lastname wrote:
On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 09:17:23 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

Why do you think I'm growing a beard and learning Arabic?

Owain

The two illegals that were 'saved' from removal were Sikhs.

Unlike Hindus and Muslims they dan't have any 'religious'
dietary fads. They can happily eat most things.

I like Sikhs thay are cool .......

One of then "tourist" shops in Princes Street even has a "Singh" tartan
tie. Yes, that's cool.

Sikhs use to operate loads of post offices I used to deal with and they
respected British traditions .....unlike Muslims who were always on the
fiddle...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 14/05/2021 15:11, Andrew wrote:
On 14/05/2021 09:50, Owain Lastname wrote:
On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 09:17:23 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

Why do you think I'm growing a beard and learning Arabic?

Owain

The two illegals that were 'saved' from removal were Sikhs.

Unlike Hindus and Muslims they dan't have any 'religious'
dietary fads. They can happily eat most things.

I like Sikhs thay are cool .......

One of then "tourist" shops in Princes Street even has a "Singh" tartan
tie. Yes, that's cool.

you wouldn't like Prices street today...dead
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 14/05/2021 15:11, Andrew wrote:
On 14/05/2021 09:50, Owain Lastname wrote:
On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 09:17:23 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

Why do you think I'm growing a beard and learning Arabic?

Owain

The two illegals that were 'saved' from removal were Sikhs.

Unlike Hindus and Muslims they dan't have any 'religious'
dietary fads. They can happily eat most things.

I like Sikhs thay are cool .......

One of then "tourist" shops in Princes Street even has a "Singh" tartan
tie. Yes, that's cool.

you wouldn't like Prices street today...dead

It's about 3 years since I was last there.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 14/05/2021 10:08, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 14/05/2021 09:17, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SLb2knXSDY

fecking shocking

OH well just follows on from hammy mens operaating 555 while having a
hammy mens licence....why not just pick the laws that suit you ? ....

the country is fecked

Its always been ****ed, thats why anyone with even half a clue left it.

Leaving the dregs like you.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Sat, 15 May 2021 07:51:54 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote

Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SLb2knXSDY

fecking shocking

OH well just follows on from hammy mens operaating 555 while having a
hammy mens licence....why not just pick the laws that suit you ? ....
the country is fecked

Isn't that biting the hand that fed you? All those free food parcels you
bragged about? Talk about picking the laws that suit you...

that's right hit me for the only freebee I ever got fom Government.....

Thats a lie, you got the school education and all those canings for free
too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/05/2021 21:19, charles wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 14/05/2021 15:11, Andrew wrote:
On 14/05/2021 09:50, Owain Lastname wrote:
On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 09:17:23 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

Why do you think I'm growing a beard and learning Arabic?

Owain

The two illegals that were 'saved' from removal were Sikhs.

Unlike Hindus and Muslims they dan't have any 'religious'
dietary fads. They can happily eat most things.

I like Sikhs thay are cool .......

One of then "tourist" shops in Princes Street even has a "Singh" tartan
tie. Yes, that's cool.

you wouldn't like Prices street today...dead

It's about 3 years since I was last there.

you wouldn't recognise it
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 15/05/2021 03:58, Rod Speed wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote

Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat
these days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all
helping them stay.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SLb2knXSDY

fecking shocking

OH well just follows on from hammy mens operaating 555 while having
a hammy mens licence....why not just pick the laws that suit you ?
.... the country is fecked

Isn't that biting the hand that fed you? All those free food parcels
you bragged about? Talk about picking the laws that suit you...

that's right hit me for the only freebee I ever got fom Government.....

Thats a lie, you got the school education and all those canings for
free too.

it was the strap in my day...made in Fife ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 14/05/2021 17:01, tim... wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 14/05/2021 09:50, Owain Lastname wrote:
On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 09:17:23 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

Why do you think I'm growing a beard and learning Arabic?

Owain

The two illegals that were 'saved' from removal were Sikhs.

Does anyone actually understand what's going on here?

why were these individuals to be deported

and why does the mob think that that decision is wrong

AFAICT The press don't seem to have explained the issues at all

Ask Jayda .....

I have no idea who Jayda is

But I found the answer he

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ome-back-bite/

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
[...]

But you got that from the govt for free.

It was only later you had to pay someone to apply it.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 15/05/2021 08:13, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
[...]

Mmmmm leather...kinky

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 14/05/2021 09:17, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Looks like Scotand is the place to come to on your rubber boat these
days....every body wee jimmy, Humza and the polis all helping them
stay.....

Pile them in and the more to vote for independence.

What, no warnings about unmarked OT posts alan?

shocking

Quite, the level of bigotry some seem to show here Jim. ;-(

Ask people to consider their actions and they get all uncomfortable,
whilst not considering the harm it's doing to *others* (as well as
themselves of course).

Mention you agree (with the scientists) that we should all be heading
towards a plant based diet (for a myriad of reasons) and all of a
sudden, *some* people become dieticians and transfixed on what you
eat, when before they didn't seem to GAF?

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 15 May 2021 17:13:17 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 15/05/2021 07:42, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

it was the strap in my day...made in Fife ...

Made in Lochgelly. After the ban on hitting kids they diversified into a
more adult and consenting punishment market.

While at primary school I was belted a LOT by a belt-happy headmaster,
mostly for things that I was innocent of but he didn't care. It
instilled a deep suspicion of petty people in power.

Andy

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 17/05/2021 07:33, andyW wrote:
On 15/05/2021 07:42, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

it was the strap in my day...made in Fife ...

Made in Lochgelly. After the ban on hitting kids they diversified into a
more adult and consenting punishment market.

While at primary school I was belted a LOT by a belt-happy headmaster,
mostly for things that I was innocent of but he didn't care. It
instilled a deep suspicion of petty people in power.

Andy

1969 me and a pal got six of the bast for driving away from the school
at 3pm.......

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
1969 me and a pal got six of the bast for driving away from the school
at 3pm.......

Often wondered what six of the worst would be like?

--
*If you can read this, thank a teecher

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 17/05/2021 13:26, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 17/05/2021 07:33, andyW wrote:
On 15/05/2021 07:42, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

it was the strap in my day...made in Fife ...

Made in Lochgelly. After the ban on hitting kids they diversified into
a more adult and consenting punishment market.

While at primary school I was belted a LOT by a belt-happy headmaster,
mostly for things that I was innocent of but he didn't care. It
instilled a deep suspicion of petty people in power.

Andy

1969 me and a pal got six of the bast for driving away from the school
at 3pm.......

I got 6 for being in the toilets when a fight broke out outside the
toilet and migrated inside.
I got 6 on the other hand for denying that I was involved.

I was scheduled for a further six the following week for commenting that
it was unfair to be belted when I did nothing. I was then asked if I
wanted belting every week until I admitted that I was involved so I
buckled and admitted that I was involved (even though I was not) and was
scheduled for an extra 6 the following week for lying.
He said that either I was lying about being involved or lying about not
being involved. Either was I was lying and deserved another six.

Nasty spiteful little tyrant of a man.

Andy
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 17/05/2021 14:28, andyW wrote:
[...]

I got the strap in secondary school for pulling someone's hair out -
although I hadn't.

I and a friend did the normal pulling someone's hair on their birthday
(this was expected and the teacher used to read out birthdays when
taking the morning register). Someone else then yanked clumps out and
managed to lay the blame on myself and my friend - although the victim
was clear that we were not involved in the excessive hair pulling.

In Juniors, we had 100 homework questions every week, as part of
preparation for the 11-plus. If you scored less than the previous week,
you were whacked that many times, on the backside, with a table-tennis
bat (girls got a ruler to the hand).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 May 2021 15:37:43 +0100, Steve Walker
wrote:

snip

I and a friend did the normal pulling someone's hair on their birthday
(this was expected ...

snip

When was this, 2000 years BC? ;-)

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

[...]

Now my first head master would have given me 6 just for being there, and
getting caught, guilty or not, and explained with a smile that 'it's for
all the other times I didn't catch you, then'.

--
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

Jonathan Swift.

OT Snp Joke. harryagain[_2_] UK diy 5 May 8th 15 12:21 AM
Bloody Ebay Dan Caster Metalworking 6 July 24th 04 02:33 PM
bloody Russian/Chinese Gangsters Michael Mcneil UK diy 5 May 18th 04 12:52 AM
A pestilence upon my bloody boiler! (help please) JB UK diy 14 December 1st 03 09:47 PM
Bloody cap screws... Robin S. Metalworking 21 November 21st 03 11:41 PM