Posted to alt.home.repair
danny burstein danny burstein is offline

Default idiot going for Darwin award

In Tekkieİ writes:

On Fri, 14 May 2021 10:34:40 -0400, Ralph Mowery posted for all of us to
digest...

A friend told me yesterday while he was getting gas a woman had a double
layer of the plastic grocery bags and was filling it up with gas at a
pump. She tied it up and put it in the trunk of her car. He could not
see if she set it in a bucket or box. I hope she made it home safe.

That was a story going around. I haven't seen any pix but what the heck-flame
on!

Yes, there's a picture floating around the Internet of
someone doing this.

No, it's NOT from the current problem and not even from the US.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...illed-plastic/