Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default OT: Politics - More blather If you're not vaccinated, you're in more trouble than ever.

On Fri, 14 May 2021 05:52:45 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 4:11:11 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 11 May 2021 00:31:05 -0500, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...

How did a novel coronavirus become a political thing?

By you and your ilk as proven incessantly in this group and belittling others
that don't share your views.

--
Tekkie

ROFL. Right, it was people like me that supported the armed protesters
that stormed the state capitol in Michigan, trying to intimidate the legislature
that was in session. That was a harbinger of things to come Jan 6, 2021.
It was people like me that sided with those protesters, mocked masks, held
death rallies.

Ya never give up, do you? They can burn down cities but your buddies they
trucked in got the bunch of protesters stirred up and they entered the house of
the people and an unarmed civilian got shot by an unnamed cop the gov't won't
reveal because he is a racist anti-white BLM member. If the cop fit the DEM
narrative you know it would be revealed faster than BS from Jen Psaki's mouth
and binder. If you shot a person YOU would be strung up by your ball sack - if
it exists. You know citizens used to wander freely through there because it is
the PEOPLES house?

Imagine if this had gone on in WWII. The Democrats bitching about everything
the govt did. WHAT? Ration my gas and bacon? They can't do that! The war
isn't that big of a deal. It's all an evil plan by Roosevelt and the Democrats to
to control what I eat and what I can do! Waaaaah!

Gee-this was WAR you can't define the difference in your rantings? The Dems
used to say: My body, My choice, but the Dems like you have now changed the
mantra: your body, Dems choice. Your brain, sit down, shut up, and follow
orders, don't look at things from another viewpoint, the DEM viewpoint is the
ONLY one allowed, and if you resist you will be trashed in the most vulgar way
the DEMS have on tap at the moment and will be searching for more.

If you ever did an impartial investigation of FDR did you would shudder.

The Asian concentration camps were light stuff from the DEMS & FDR.

How's Kammy Harris doing at the border? Oh wait, she hasn't been to the border!
She is deliberately disobeying the direct order of a sitting President. What do
you say about that?

How about those illegal border crossings and THE KIDS! The do-nothing Biden
admin has uh well, DONE NOTHING. What do you have to rant about that? Maybe you
could house some of them? Why don't you give CBP your addy so they can bring a
bunch of them? You can have your choice, illegal immigrants or illegal
immigrants with kids. What if they have...COVID? They're not tested so it's a
crapshoot because of overload and defunding. What you say; not here...

Bidens going to make you put a couple more solar panels on your house so the
KIDS can play their games and to support your electronic rantings.

Speaking of electronic rantings how did the Biden admin do in the cybersecurity
field? Seems to me that's a IIRC $5m fail. Yeah, he's protecting us all the way
to the poorhouse. Your food bill for the kids is going to increase dramatically
due to inflation. You better stock up on MRE's to hedge inflation. Remember the
Avocado shortage? You better stock up NOW!

--
Tekkie