Posted to uk.d-i-y
#Paul #Paul is offline

Default Vegetarians Have Better Cholesterol Levels

alan_m wrote:
On 13/05/2021 17:40, T i m wrote:

It's a funny thing, when I was previously eating all sorts of rubbish
but included (processed) meat, eggs and dairy (dairy till my doctor
advised against it), no one (here) seemed interested in my diet /
health. As soon as I started excluding the exploitation of animals
from my diet, everyone (well the trolls especially)

And OT posts about veganism isn't trolling?

I don't think that in normal company space-Tim' s pro-vegan
hobby-horse riding would be considered trolling. Somewhat
annoying, perhaps, especially if you kept trying to change
the subject without success. Here, however, replying to
his wibbling seems to be enormously popular with a quite a
range of people who seem to find great joy in disagreeing
with him, attempting - with varying success - various disproofs
of his claims, and sometimes just flat out insulting him.

I think to count as trolling, he would have to be a non-vegan
wilfully posting veganisms simply to annoy ... but I myself
see no particular evidence that that is the case.

#Paul