Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Question about water-based paint

Well water expands when it freezes, and I'd imagine that might promote
separation, but I don't know enough about the chemistry to know if a good
stir will make it OK again.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Scott" wrote in message
The instructions say that water-based paint should not be allowed to
freeze. Does this mean it *will* be damaged by low temperatures or
that it *may* be damaged by low temperatures? In other words, if the
paint looks and feels okay, can it still be used or should it not be
used if it has been subjected to sub-zero temperatures?