Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default OT. Gas Pricing

On Thu, 13 May 2021 18:26:59 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman
wrote:

I just got back from a trip to Illinois. The lowest price I paid for the 10% ethanol blend was $2.70/gallon. That was in Platte City, MO north of Kansas City. The lowest price I noticed along I-70 was $2.75/gallon. I think that was around Oak Grove, MO. It's about a fourth of the way from KC to Columbia.
It seems to be costing about $2.90/gallon in southeast/south central Nebraska.

I use Gas Buddy to check fuel prices, not only for my area but for any area
around the country.

Here's Platte City, MO, for example, still at about $2.70.
https://www.gasbuddy.com/home?search=platte%20city%2C%20mo&fuel=1&maxAge=0& method=

I use the Gas Buddy app on my smartphone, but the web site works, too. The
site and the app are free, and using them to find gas prices is also free.