Posted to alt.home.repair
Joey[_5_] Joey[_5_] is offline

Default If you're not vaccinated, you're in more trouble than ever.

"Bob F" wrote in message
On 5/12/2021 3:38 PM, Joey wrote:

"Tekkieİ" wrote in message

On Tue, 11 May 2021 00:31:44 -0400, posted for all of
us to
digest...

How long do you think we should be under someone's thumb about this?
You ****ers had a year to flatten the curve. We still played the mask
game even when we saw open states doing better than closed states. Now
we have the vaccine and vaccinations are reaching the saturation
point. Anyone willing to get one has them.
What is the end game? At a certain point we have to stop thinking
there is one more thing we should do before our life can go back to
normal.
You can stay home wearing your mask and not answering the door but
most of us think, once you are vaccinated and you know anyone else who
wants to be is, it is time for Dr Darwin to take over.

The subject of acquired immunity never enters their mind.

In fact, if you have the antibodies you are discouraged from receiving
the vaccine.

Bull****.

CDC is specifically telling people who were previously infected that they
definitely SHOULD get vaccinated. The vaccines offer much better
protection against future infection, especially by some of the variants.
Many people in Brazil have been more seriously infected and died by the
variant there after having survived a first case of covid.

And the vaccination fixes quite a few who have long covid too.