Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Can I reprogram a key fob? $337.43 dealer quote.

On 05/12/2021 04:23 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...
Have you searched for what you want online? When I needed keys and fob's
for my Sienna, I found plenty and instructions online. Probably cost me
1/10 that.

I found deals but reprogram is still 115 plus the needed fob keyfor 15. I called 3 locksmiths and they do not do nissan.

The key fobs and such are a big time rip off. They charge way too much
for an item that should be $ 20 and maybe another $ 20 to program one at
the most.

That's why I've steered clear of remote entry vehicles. A spare key for
my Toyota is $2.50 for a flat metal, $3.50 for the fancy version with
the molded grip.