Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default If you're not vaccinated, you're in more trouble than ever.

On Mon, 10 May 2021 18:02:21 -0500, cshenk posted for all of us to digest...

trader_4 wrote:

.

600K dead here, get real. So sad that crazy Republicans have chosen
to make masks and vaccines another nasty, divisive **** show.
Apparently they want to lose even more. It's like watching a house
burn down, with the people inside denying it's on fire, refusing to
put the fire out or leave the house, instead believing crazy
conspiracy theories.

Cut with the divisive talk. Thats part of the problem. Stop blaming
it on a party affilication as if that were the only factor and all
people of a group you don't affiliate with are stupid. It's the sort
of thing that has to be affected by individual people.

I don't call either party stupid and as far as divisive, they are
equally to blame.

Thank you, stated more eloquently than I can.

--
Tekkie