Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On Tue, 04 May 2021 18:53:49 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 04:56:06 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 28, 2021 at 8:44:12 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

Vote Libertarian.

In this country I only vote for the Libertarian as a 'none of the above'
statement. I may have left-libertarian tendencies but in the US the
capital L libertarians are right-libertarians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Usu..._with_Ayn_Rand

They pretend that conservative fiscal policies will lead to liberal
social
results, as if the magic market is going to go contrary to profits to
protect
human rights and the environment.

The market does what the customers request.

Often, but not always.

If it doesn't, they don't make many sales.

Imagine a world with no green legislation. Now imagine 5 companies making
the same thing. Two of them advertise green-ness in manufacturing etc.
Anyone who believed in ecology would only buy from those two

If they believe the claims.

They can check up if they wish.

and the others would go bankrupt or change their ways.

Hardly ever because most arent into ecology.

Only a minority are silly enough to buy the "organic" **** in the
supermarket.

So why do people keep voting for parties that put this climate change ****e through?

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.