Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Most absurd lie on a product

On 5/12/2021 6:43 AM, Larry wrote:
On 5/12/21 5:15 AM, Steve Walker wrote:
On 12/05/2021 02:16, Roger Blake wrote:
On 2021-05-11, Commander Kinsey wrote:
1200W cordless vacuum cleaner?Â* Running off what looks like 2 18650
Li Ion batteries.Â* So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps
from one battery.Â* I'm not so sure that's going to work....

The most absurd lie I've seen so far is the "safe and effective" claim
being applied to experimental vaccines that have only been in the field
for several months and in the U.S. have not even earned FDA approval.

It takes years to determine long-term side effects. Those stating the
Covid-19 vaccines are "safe" are liars, by definition.

A vaccine is not like a medicine though. Typically vaccine
side-effects will be seen soon after vaccination and are immune system
reactions to it and once the vaccine has been eliminated from the body
there are no more effects. They contain killed or weakened virus or,
now, an artificial creation with just enough similarity to the virus
that the immune system can learn the characteristics

Medications are taken for longer periods, have much wider effect and
can cause cumulative damage.

I'd much rather have a new vaccine than a new medication.

People are clotting/dying from the experimental gene therapy so it's
clearly not safe.
And Fony Fauci claims the "vaccinated" still need to wear a mask so
apparently the experimental gene therapy is not effective either.
I'm pretty certain this Fauci prick is lying to us.

Google up deaths from blood clots and you will see how common the
problem is. Almost did me in 20 years ago and surgeon said his father
had died from a clot.