Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Does warm weather make grass plump and easier to mow?????

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 12 May 2021 08:34:59 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 12 May 2021 08:31:25 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 12 May 2021 07:04:28 -0400, Moe Zarrela
wrote:

On 5/11/21 3:19 PM, micky wrote:
My eletric lawn mower has for years occasionally left cresent-shaped
strips an inch wide, even though I was sure I'd covered the area.

My dinosaur-juice injected Kohler Command Pro has never done that. What kind of wimpy electric mower you got?

It's an AC-powered Black and Decker full-size. Has a place to attach a
bag for clippings.

I was a couple blocks away and one of my n'bors had the smallest mower
I'd ever seen
https://www.amazon.com/Sun-Joe-MJ401...778/ref=sr_1_8
Cordless. It doesn't look that small in the pictures here but it's the
cutest thing. It has a handle in the middle and barely weighs anything,
even with the battery.

14" blade! She has a teeny front yard so it's all she needs. (the
back yards vary in size but none of them are very big.)

She had a matching weed-wacker too. Very fashionable.