Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Tue, 11 May 2021 22:41:23 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I searched for covid and found 14 matches. I saw no data what so ever
stating how many people received the flu vaccine. The question is not
that the flu numbers are down drastically but your allegation 'A lot
more people than normal got the flu vaccine.'

The question is what does it take to make you shut your endlessly blabbering
senile gob? It does seem to have a life of its own!!!!