Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Most absurd lie on a product

On 12/05/2021 02:16, Roger Blake wrote:
On 2021-05-11, Commander Kinsey wrote:
1200W cordless vacuum cleaner? Running off what looks like 2 18650 Li Ion batteries. So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps from one battery. I'm not so sure that's going to work....

The most absurd lie I've seen so far is the "safe and effective" claim
being applied to experimental vaccines that have only been in the field
for several months and in the U.S. have not even earned FDA approval.

It takes years to determine long-term side effects. Those stating the
Covid-19 vaccines are "safe" are liars, by definition.

well its unlikely we know the long term side effects of *not* taking
them...or the long term side effects of all the viruses we caught as
children.

They are safe in the sense that anything is safe. If you expect
absolutes, try religion

--
€śPeople believe certain stories because everyone important tells them,
and people tell those stories because everyone important believes them.

Paul Krugman