Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On May 11, 2021 at 10:41:26 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

I do like how those who troll get so bent out of shape. So often the same
pattern:

1) They make a claim.
2) There is a response they do not like.

They go back to 1. Carroll and Gremlin are masters at this.

It's fustration at nobody understanding simple concepts.

And there's no such thing as a troll, just people you don't agree with.

Real trolls don't have a position, they deliberately
make claims that are likely to provoke a reaction.

I don't believe such people exist. Nobody would state the opposite of what
they believe.

Do you think Carroll *truly* believes the nonsense he says about me? The
example I saw from the other day:

Carroll :
-----
Snit's 'argument' is the lack of 'one distro to rule them all',
thus making Linux inferior, at least, on the desktop.
-----

He might believe it... but if he did he would be able to back it, and when he
failed (which he would if he tried) he would admit to his error. Or he would
just ASK me what I think and not speak FOR me.

Instead it is predictable he will play victim over it.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow