Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default As many people die of Covid vaccines as ALL vaccines in last 20years

On 05/11/2021 04:40 PM, cshenk wrote:
rbowman wrote:

On 05/10/2021 04:21 PM, cshenk wrote:
The interesting one is it went down from the flu. A lot more people
than normal got the flu vaccine and with all the mask wearing, it
made a big difference.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/fluvaxview/n...s-sept2020.htm

"Early-season data do not indicate substantial differences in
intended influenza vaccination behavior during the 2020–21 influenza
season compared with other recent seasons, although vaccination
uptake may ultimately be higher than previous seasons. "

Since the CDC doesn't have firm data yet, I'm pretty sure you don't
either. In any case the numbers they put up are the results of a
survey and depend on accurate self-reporting.

Look past Sept2020.

Supply a link. I cannot judge the CDC's expertise in medical matters but
their web site sucks. If they are not deliberately trying to obscure
data they are utterly incompetent in presenting the data in a concise,
meaningful format.