Posted to alt.home.repair
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default If you're not vaccinated, you're in more trouble than ever.

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/11/2021 6:52 PM, cshenk wrote:
trader_4 wrote:

On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 7:02:30 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
trader_4 wrote:

.

600K dead here, get real. So sad that crazy Republicans have
chosen to make masks and vaccines another nasty, divisive ****
show. Apparently they want to lose even more. It's like
watching a house burn down, with the people inside denying
it's on fire, refusing to put the fire out or leave the
house, instead believing crazy conspiracy theories.

Cut with the divisive talk. Thats part of the problem. Stop
blaming it on a party affilication as if that were the only
factor and all people of a group you don't affiliate with are
stupid. It's the sort of thing that has to be affected by
individual people.

I don't call either party stupid and as far as divisive, they
are equally to blame.

I attribute the positions and the problems where they reside.
Poll after poll shows that Republicans are the ones that won't
wear masks, that won't get vaccinated. I didn't politicize masks
and vaccines, the Republicans did. I wasn't the party holding
Trump death rallies, no masks, no social distancing. Just look
at all the Covid denial right here, the opposition to masks, to
vaccines. If there are any Democrats, it's very few. It's
overwhelmingly the bunch that believe the election was stolen and
all the other modern GOP BS, now that it's become the cult of
the lying orange buffoon.

In other words, you are divisive and believe the democrat
(nominally) stuff about what the other party and all it's people
are like.

You are a big part of the divisive problem in the USA. If you can
not regognize it, it's even more sad. Then again, I'm newly
re-entered here and you may be a well known political troll that I
m just catching on to.

Trader is an ex-Republican but usually a pretty straight shooter on
his thoughts. Yes, there is more divisiveness in this country than
ever before and along party lines.

I've always been registered Independent but tend to be conservative.
Sadly, the present Republican party is a group now that I'd never be
associated with. There is no party in this country that I'd want to
be associated with.

I'm not really party affiliated at all. Voted democrat and republican
depending on the person and their stances on things. Sometimes, voted
independent. Divisive comments like his, we do not need at this time in
the USA. If you disagree with a specific action, say so but stop
affiliating it to a specific party.

There may be some party 'leaders' that need to go as the root of the
block voting, but it's generally not the leaders of the country. On the
leaders of the country, you get some good ones and some bad ones. It's
that simple. Party doesn't matter.