Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default Most absurd lie on a product

On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:36:51 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 11/05/2021 17:17, tim... wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 11 May 2021 15:13:23 +0100, Commander Kinsey
wrote:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353441460780

1200W cordless vacuum cleaner? Running off what looks like 2 18650
Li Ion batteries. So since those are about 4V each, that's 150 amps
from one battery. I'm not so sure that's going to work....

And this, Germany openly selling an 1800W vacuum!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254936856463 What happened to the 800W EU
limit? Or are the morons so stupid as to think nobody would
conceivably use an "industrial" vacuum cleaner in their home?

when it looks that ugly

yes

krauts simply cant do a 'Henry'

A vacuum is a tool, not an ornament. You put it in the cupboard when you've finished, you don't have to look at it all day.

And actually I prefer the industrial look. I like the Gumpert car for example.

And you can get those stupidly small capacity Henrys over the 800W "limit".

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.