Posted to uk.d-i-y
critcher[_6_] critcher[_6_] is offline

Default Letter from America

On 10/05/2021 21:47, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 03/05/2021 14:20, Andrew wrote:

An even higher percentage of the UK population are hooked
on the benefit teat for some sort of handout, not least the
12 million pensioners who cost the lions share of the
annual NHS budget on top of the £90 billion bill for the
state pension alone.

But even this dwarfed by the amount of money that has been
handed out in secret contracts to people somehow connected
to politicians to provide PPE and related items.

I'll be collecting mine in a few years. Considering how much tax I've
paid over the years it isn't very much. Luckily I have other ones.

Andy

If you die before you get paid, then all your state pension will be gone.