Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Letter from America

"My Dogs...

This morning I went to sign my dogs up for welfare
At first the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare."
So I explained to her that my dogs are mixed in color, unemployed, lazy,
can't speak English and have no clue who their daddies are.
They expect me to feed them, provide them with housing and medical care.
So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify.
My dogs get their first checks Friday.
She also put their names on the Democrat voter registry.

Is this a great country or what!"

--
WOKE is an acronym... Without Originality, Knowledge or Education.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/05/2021 08:40, Owain Lastname wrote:
On Monday, 3 May 2021 at 08:19:27 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
My dogs get their first checks Friday.

And if they can deposit those into their bank accounts they're very clever doggies.

You don't get it. They get *someone else to do it for them*.

Especially if they can work the Chip+PIN machine with paws.

You don't get it. They get *someone else to do it for them*.

Owain

--
€œIt is not the truth of Marxism that explains the willingness of
intellectuals to believe it, but the power that it confers on
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"My Dogs...

This morning I went to sign my dogs up for welfare
At first the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare."
So I explained to her that my dogs are mixed in color, unemployed, lazy,
can't speak English and have no clue who their daddies are.
They expect me to feed them, provide them with housing and medical care.
So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify.
My dogs get their first checks Friday.
She also put their names on the Democrat voter registry.

I can't make the words match the tune, am I missing something?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 03/05/2021 08:40, Owain Lastname wrote:
On Monday, 3 May 2021 at 08:19:27 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
My dogs get their first checks Friday.

And if they can deposit those into their bank accounts they're very
clever doggies.

You don't get it. They get *someone else to do it for them*.

Especially if they can work the Chip+PIN machine with paws.

You don't get it. They get *someone else to do it for them*.

Owain

https://fortunly.com/statistics/welfare-statistics/

Paul
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/05/2021 12:19, Paul wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 03/05/2021 08:40, Owain Lastname wrote:
On Monday, 3 May 2021 at 08:19:27 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
My dogs get their first checks Friday.

And if they can deposit those into their bank accounts they're very
clever doggies.

You don't get it. They get *someone else to do it for them*.

Especially if they can work the Chip+PIN machine with paws.

You don't get it. They get *someone else to do it for them*.

Owain

https://fortunly.com/statistics/welfare-statistics/

Â*Â* Paul

An even higher percentage of the UK population are hooked
on the benefit teat for some sort of handout, not least the
12 million pensioners who cost the lions share of the
annual NHS budget on top of the £90 billion bill for the
state pension alone.

But even this dwarfed by the amount of money that has been
handed out in secret contracts to people somehow connected
to politicians to provide PPE and related items.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/05/2021 14:20, Andrew wrote:

An even higher percentage of the UK population are hooked
on the benefit teat for some sort of handout, not least the
12 million pensioners who cost the lions share of the
annual NHS budget on top of the £90 billion bill for the
state pension alone.

But even this dwarfed by the amount of money that has been
handed out in secret contracts to people somehow connected
to politicians to provide PPE and related items.

I'll be collecting mine in a few years. Considering how much tax I've
paid over the years it isn't very much. Luckily I have other ones.

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/05/2021 21:47, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 03/05/2021 14:20, Andrew wrote:

An even higher percentage of the UK population are hooked
on the benefit teat for some sort of handout, not least the
12 million pensioners who cost the lions share of the
annual NHS budget on top of the £90 billion bill for the
state pension alone.

But even this dwarfed by the amount of money that has been
handed out in secret contracts to people somehow connected
to politicians to provide PPE and related items.

I'll be collecting mine in a few years. Considering how much tax I've
paid over the years it isn't very much. Luckily I have other ones.

Andy

If you die before you get paid, then all your state pension will be gone.