Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default I think they are called paddles

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I think though, that site needs to have some way to offer quotes to the
poster,

I does, hardly anyone uses that feature.

if it wants to be taken seriously as a portal to the Usenet. It cannot be
hat hard, can it?

Clearly it isnt, because that site has that.

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I knew this was from home owners club from its complete lack of context
or quoting.

I've not even looked yet to see how many years out of date it might be.

Only a couple of months this time.

"Lou" wrote in message
groupdirect.com...
Can I ask if you tried epoxy resin? I've just ordered new paddles for
the second time after the tabs sheered off the last replacement set. I
wondered if you'd been successful as I'm thinking of epoxy resin to
stop them moving this time. (or has anyone else tried it please ?)
thanks in advance

--
For full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...s-3100189-.htm