Posted to alt.home.repair
Nomen Nescio Nomen Nescio is offline

Default 57 leading scientists-doctors call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covidvaccine programs

In article
"cshenk" wrote:

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/9/2021 3:19 PM, Snag wrote:
On 5/9/2021 1:36 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 12:57 PM, Snag wrote:
On 5/9/2021 8:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:

Oh, forgot to add in my reply. You know that Nomen Nescio is a
bull**** anonymous sender used to hide real sources.

I figured that out and put the appropriate filters in place.

So, let me understand this. If an anon poster says 1+1=2, he's full of it?

Anon does not hide "real sources". I hides the source of the anon poster.

The "source" of the information is in the supplied URLs, you morons.

Geniuses.