Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 57 leading scientists-doctors call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covidvaccine programs

Exclusive: 57 leading scientists, doctors, and public policy experts
call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid vaccine programs This may be the most
important document ever written about the Covid-19 vaccines.
by JD Rucker
May 8, 2021
in Healthcare, News, Science

Extract from article:
There are two certainties about the Covid-19 vaccines being mass-
distributed around the world. The first is that governments and the
vast majority of mainstream media are pushing with as much ferocity as
they can muster for these experimental drugs to be injected into as
many people as possible. The second is that those who are brave enough
to face the scorn that comes with asking serious questions about the
vaccines are absolutely necessary components of our ongoing fight to
spread the truth.

NOQ Report received an advanced copy of the manuscript in preprint
below. It has been prepared by nearly five dozen highly respected
doctors, scientists, and public policy experts from across the globe
to be urgently sent to world leaders as well as all who are associated
with the production and distribution of the various Covid-19 vaccines
in circulation today.

Full article he
https://noqreport.com/2021/05/08/57-...n=syndic ated
or
https://urlzs.com/CV7BS

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Exclusive: 57 leading scientists, doctors, and public policy experts
call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid vaccine programs This may be the most
important document ever written about the Covid-19 vaccines.
by JD Rucker
May 8, 2021
in Healthcare, News, Science

Full article he
https://noqreport.com/2021/05/08/57-...n=syndic ated
or
https://urlzs.com/CV7BS

You lost me as soon as the ads for My Pillow guy were the main feature
on the page. Just another bunch f nut jobs
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/9/2021 8:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Exclusive: 57 leading scientists, doctors, and public policy experts
call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid vaccine programs This may be the most
important document ever written about the Covid-19 vaccines.
by JD Rucker
May 8, 2021
in Healthcare, News, Science

Full article he
https://noqreport.com/2021/05/08/57-...n=syndic ated

or
https://urlzs.com/CV7BS

You lost me as soon as the ads for My Pillow guy were the main feature
on the page.Â* Just another bunch f nut jobs

backed up by good data . There have been efforts for many years to
produce a vaccine for corona viruses , with little success - and now
they miraculously produce one in just a few months ? Using new and
basically untested technology ? No thanks , I'll wait and see what the
long term brings - though the point may very well be moot . We (wife and
I) and our son's family all got sick with most or all of the symptoms in
March 2020. Just a few days after we all had dinner in a very crowded
Mexican restaurant down in Memphis .
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 12:57:55 PM UTC-4, Snag wrote:
[...]

Nice. So you recklessly and needlessly exposed others to Covid
at the height of the pandemic. And now you're hear bragging about doing it.

As to that paper, let us know when it's been accepted and published in a peer-reviewed
journal. I can find 57 scientists or health experts to say almost anything, while the
other 5 million say they are wrong. The one glaring thing is that the whole paper
ignores that we have 150 mil vaccinated here, probably several times that
worldwide, it's been going on in high numbers for four months and so far, 99.999%
of the results are not just good, but outstanding. We have proof it's preventing
infections, greatly reducing hospitalizations and saving lives. On the other side,
we have a handful of possible lasting effects or possible deaths. 600K dead from
Covid, maybe a handful from some extremely rare reaction to the vaccines.
I know which side of those odds I want to be on.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 12:09:13 AM UTC-5, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Exclusive: 57 leading scientists, doctors, and public policy experts
call for...

57 Luddites or kooks?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/9/2021 12:57 PM, Snag wrote:
On 5/9/2021 8:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Exclusive: 57 leading scientists, doctors, and public policy experts
call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid vaccine programs This may be the most
important document ever written about the Covid-19 vaccines.
by JD Rucker
May 8, 2021
in Healthcare, News, Science

Full article he
https://noqreport.com/2021/05/08/57-...n=syndic ated

or
https://urlzs.com/CV7BS

You lost me as soon as the ads for My Pillow guy were the main feature
on the page.Â* Just another bunch f nut jobs

Â*Go back and read the paper Ed , they make some valid points that are
backed up by good data . There have been efforts for many years to
produce a vaccine for corona viruses , with little success - and now
they miraculously produce one in just a few months ? Using new and
basically untested technology ? No thanks , I'll wait and see what the
long term brings - though the point may very well be moot . We (wife and
I) and our son's family all got sick with most or all of the symptoms in
March 2020. Just a few days after we all had dinner in a very crowded
Mexican restaurant down in Memphis .

There is similar good data that the world is flat too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Snag" wrote in message
On 5/9/2021 8:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Exclusive: 57 leading scientists, doctors, and public policy experts
call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid vaccine programs This may be the most
important document ever written about the Covid-19 vaccines.
by JD Rucker
May 8, 2021
in Healthcare, News, Science

Full article he
https://noqreport.com/2021/05/08/57-...n=syndic ated
or
https://urlzs.com/CV7BS

You lost me as soon as the ads for My Pillow guy were the main feature on
the page. Just another bunch f nut jobs

backed up by good data .

Bull****.

There have been efforts for many years to produce a vaccine for corona
viruses , with little success -

Because they werent a major problem then and
SARS died out by itself for some reason, likely
because the lockdowns were very effective.

and now they miraculously produce one in just a few months ?

Something like 20 actually, not just one.

Using new and basically untested technology ?

Only 2 of them have done that. The other use traditional
very well tested technology, and dont work as well.

No thanks , I'll wait and see what the long term brings

More fool you. You are free to use one of
the less effective traditional vaccines instead.
They are much better than nothing.

- though the point may very well be moot . We (wife and I) and our son's
family all got sick with most or all of the symptoms in March 2020. Just a
few days after we all had dinner in a very crowded Mexican restaurant
down in Memphis .

Yep, you actually were that stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/9/2021 1:36 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 12:57 PM, Snag wrote:
On 5/9/2021 8:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Exclusive: 57 leading scientists, doctors, and public policy experts
call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid vaccine programs This may be the most
important document ever written about the Covid-19 vaccines.
by JD Rucker
May 8, 2021
in Healthcare, News, Science

Full article he
https://noqreport.com/2021/05/08/57-...n=syndic ated

or
https://urlzs.com/CV7BS

You lost me as soon as the ads for My Pillow guy were the main
feature on the page.Â* Just another bunch f nut jobs

Â*Â*Go back and read the paper Ed , they make some valid points that are
backed up by good data . There have been efforts for many years to
produce a vaccine for corona viruses , with little success - and now
they miraculously produce one in just a few months ? Using new and
basically untested technology ? No thanks , I'll wait and see what the
long term brings - though the point may very well be moot . We (wife
and I) and our son's family all got sick with most or all of the
symptoms in March 2020. Just a few days after we all had dinner in a
very crowded Mexican restaurant down in Memphis .

There is similar good data that the world is flat too.

Are you closed to other opinions than those presented by MSM news
outlets ? Dood , we've been conversing about this and that for at least
a couple of years , I know you're a decent fellow with some smarts . Why
do you refuse to admit that there are 2 sides to every story when it
comes to politics ?
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/9/2021 12:36 PM, Davej wrote:
On Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 12:09:13 AM UTC-5, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Exclusive: 57 leading scientists, doctors, and public policy experts
call for...

57 Luddites or kooks?

So any one who disagrees with your worldview is a "Luddite or kook" ?
How inclusive , you must be a democrat !
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/9/2021 12:57 PM, Snag wrote:
On 5/9/2021 8:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Exclusive: 57 leading scientists, doctors, and public policy experts
call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid vaccine programs This may be the most
important document ever written about the Covid-19 vaccines.
by JD Rucker
May 8, 2021
in Healthcare, News, Science

Full article he
https://noqreport.com/2021/05/08/57-...n=syndic ated

or
https://urlzs.com/CV7BS

You lost me as soon as the ads for My Pillow guy were the main
feature on the page.Â* Just another bunch f nut jobs

Â*Â*Go back and read the paper Ed , they make some valid points that
are backed up by good data . There have been efforts for many years
to produce a vaccine for corona viruses , with little success - and
now they miraculously produce one in just a few months ? Using new
and basically untested technology ? No thanks , I'll wait and see
what the long term brings - though the point may very well be moot .
We (wife and I) and our son's family all got sick with most or all of
the symptoms in March 2020. Just a few days after we all had dinner
in a very crowded Mexican restaurant down in Memphis .

There is similar good data that the world is flat too.

Are you closed to other opinions than those presented by MSM news
outlets ? Dood , we've been conversing about this and that for at least
a couple of years , I know you're a decent fellow with some smarts . Why
do you refuse to admit that there are 2 sides to every story when it
comes to politics ?

There is science and there are nut jobs. I'm not opposed to opposing
points of view when they are from sensible people. Alex Jones, OANN,
and a bunch of others like Mike Lindel are not reliable sources.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/9/2021 12:57 PM, Snag wrote:
On 5/9/2021 8:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:

There is similar good data that the world is flat too.

Are you closed to other opinions than those presented by MSM news
outlets ? Dood , we've been conversing about this and that for at least
a couple of years , I know you're a decent fellow with some smarts . Why
do you refuse to admit that there are 2 sides to every story when it
comes to politics ?

Oh, forgot to add in my reply. You know that Nomen Nescio is a bull****
anonymous sender used to hide real sources.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Obnoxious Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Mon, 10 May 2021 04:50:46 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/9/2021 12:57 PM, Snag wrote:
[...]

Why is a vaccine suddenly a political issue? Oh, I remember. The crazy
Republicans chose to make vaccines and masks another nasty, divisive,
stupid **** show.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 9 May 2021 09:55:59 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Exclusive: 57 leading scientists, doctors, and public policy experts
call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid vaccine programs This may be the most
important document ever written about the Covid-19 vaccines.
by JD Rucker
May 8, 2021
in Healthcare, News, Science

Full article he
https://noqreport.com/2021/05/08/57-...n=syndic ated
or
https://urlzs.com/CV7BS

You lost me as soon as the ads for My Pillow guy were the main feature
on the page. Just another bunch f nut jobs

The title of the OP had me concerned until I realized each of the
doctors was Doctor in Charge of one Heinz's pickles. Because these
doctors, these healers, didn't want to endanger human life, they did all
their Covid research on pickles, and without exception, they found that
the vaccines did not create antibodies, as claimed.

To make antibodies, you just need a little more salt and vinegar.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 9 May 2021 10:24:26 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 12:57:55 PM UTC-4, Snag wrote:
On 5/9/2021 8:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Exclusive: 57 leading scientists, doctors, and public policy experts
call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid vaccine programs This may be the most
important document ever written about the Covid-19 vaccines.
by JD Rucker
May 8, 2021
in Healthcare, News, Science

Full article he
https://noqreport.com/2021/05/08/57-...n=syndic ated

or
https://urlzs.com/CV7BS

You lost me as soon as the ads for My Pillow guy were the main feature
on the page. Just another bunch f nut jobs

backed up by good data .

How do you know the data is good?

[...]

AIUI, it's not vaccines, only vaccine. It is only the 2 that died it
seems from J&J, and 10 or 12 others had blood clogts that they think
were caused by J&J

But aiui there have been no serious side effects to Moderna or Pfizer.
My friend had a headache and was tired for 3 or 4 days, which is longer
than most, but she took Tylenol and didn't show up for her job as a
stock clerk so being tired was not a big problem. And she's fine now
and afaik that's the worst it's been for anyone.

Compare with some other vaccine. For example, the oral polio vaccine
actually causes polio in a few people, because the weakened virus on a
few occaions gets rejuvenated in the person's intestines. (Who would
expect that!) So now they are recommending that they go back to the
original Salk vaccine, and aiui in the USA and many other places, they
have.

I don't remember if I heard anything about measles, mumps, diptheria
etc.

But what was suprising to everyone, including the people working no it,
was the 94/95% success rate. Most good vaccines ae in the 60 or 70%
range. (My barely educated guess is that mRNA vaccines will work well
in the future.)

I don't know about AstraZenica, Sputnik, or any other.

I know which side of those odds I want to be on.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/09/2021 01:19 PM, Snag wrote:
Are you closed to other opinions than those presented by MSM news
outlets ? Dood , we've been conversing about this and that for at least
a couple of years , I know you're a decent fellow with some smarts . Why
do you refuse to admit that there are 2 sides to every story when it
comes to politics ?
--

There's long covid and then there's long TDS.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sun, 9 May 2021 19:10:32 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

There's long covid and then there's long TDS.

And then there's you, the endlessly bull****ting and gossiping bigmouth!
Sorry, but someone had to say it!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/9/2021 12:57 PM, Snag wrote:
On 5/9/2021 8:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:

There is similar good data that the world is flat too.

Are you closed to other opinions than those presented by MSM news
outlets ? Dood , we've been conversing about this and that for at
least a couple of years , I know you're a decent fellow with some
smarts . Why do you refuse to admit that there are 2 sides to every
story when it comes to politics ?

Oh, forgot to add in my reply.Â* You know that Nomen Nescio is a bull****
anonymous sender used to hide real sources.

I think anonymous sources often have nothing to lose being honest about
how they see any topic. Noone can hunt them down, threaten them, or
intimidate them into being quiet because someone threatens them into
submission.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote in
:

On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Exclusive: 57 leading scientists, doctors, and public policy experts
call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid vaccine programs This may be the
most important document ever written about the Covid-19 vaccines.
by JD Rucker
May 8, 2021
in Healthcare, News, Science

Full article he
https://noqreport.com/2021/05/08/57-...octors-and-pub
lic-policy-experts-call-for-immediate-halt-to-covid-vaccine-programs/?
utm_source=wnd&utm_medium=wnd&utm_campaign=syndica ted or
https://urlzs.com/CV7BS

You lost me as soon as the ads for My Pillow guy were the main feature
on the page. Just another bunch f nut jobs

Make up your mind, Ed.

Do you know who you are thanking? There is no Nomen Nescio as it is an
anonymous mailer for people that don't have the balls to be traced. Not
a trusted source of anything.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/9/2021 12:57 PM, Snag wrote:
On 5/9/2021 8:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:

There is similar good data that the world is flat too.

Are you closed to other opinions than those presented by MSM news
outlets ? Dood , we've been conversing about this and that for at
least a couple of years , I know you're a decent fellow with some
smarts . Why do you refuse to admit that there are 2 sides to
every story when it comes to politics ?

Oh, forgot to add in my reply. You know that Nomen Nescio is a
bull**** anonymous sender used to hide real sources.

I figured that out and put the appropriate filters in place.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
"cshenk" wrote:

On 5/9/2021 12:57 PM, Snag wrote:
On 5/9/2021 8:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:

Oh, forgot to add in my reply. You know that Nomen Nescio is a
bull**** anonymous sender used to hide real sources.

I figured that out and put the appropriate filters in place.

So, let me understand this. If an anon poster says 1+1=2, he's full of it?

Anon does not hide "real sources". I hides the source of the anon poster.

The "source" of the information is in the supplied URLs, you morons.

Geniuses.