Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to fix wooden handrail to wall?

On 10/05/2021 11:13, me wrote:
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 11:03:53 AM UTC+1, Robin wrote:
https://www.bohle.com/en-gb/products...wall-connector

--

Yes that's the sort of thing I need, although I'm not sure I'll be able to get one with a profile that does match my oval shaped handrail. Thanks.

Is this any good?
https://richardburbidge.com/shop/pro...onnector-mmwcs

The profile of their rails is circular with a flat on one side rather
than oval, but you may be able to adapt the end of your rail.

They seem to have changed the design since I bought mine nearly 20 years
ago. Mine have no flange, but attach to the wall with screws on the
inside before the rail is fitted. Neater if you can find any anywhere.
--
Cheers,
Roger