Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Best way to fix broken step?

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 07/05/2021 17:40, GB wrote:
The outer end of a step has broken off. See first photo.

I'd probably replace the whole slab, but it continues under the steps
above and supports them. See second photo.

Is there a way of repairing this that won't just crumble away fairly
quickly? The slabs have a small overhang at the front.

These steps are in constant use, so I need a repair that can be done
quite quickly, without stopping people using the steps completely.

https://imgur.com/zhpZwFk

Pressing NEXT twice in this photo shows Adams weekend roast.

Interesting look at how cats jump. It appears to have a problem getting a
grip on the floor.