Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Izzy Swan - X-Clamp System

On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 2:49:07 PM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
On 5/10/2021 11:49 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 10:48:40 AM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
On 5/9/2021 10:40 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Comments?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD-qDQI8DXI&t=405s

Now that is funny. I guess pandering to the inexperienced. Did you
notice him panting through the video? No, watch again, especially near
the 9 minute mark.

Are you aware of Izzy's health problems? That could have something to
do with it.

NO! I am/was not aware of any health issues. But I think carrying 4
clamps at a time is 4 times heavier.... ;~)

Back in 2019 - 2020 he had spine issues that put him in a wheelchair
for a while. He went through a spell where he kind of hid it from his
viewers but when it got to the point that he couldn't stand up for more
than a few minutes at a time, he posted 3 videos about his condition:

"I've been hiding something from you"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAEnDh5Q16Q

"I've been hiding something - update."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32z0EPrlFMA

"Surgery Was Successful! I CAN WALK!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lme6CST9yTg

The surgery went well but his kidneys failed, he had blood
toxicity, there was lots of confusion as to what his overall
health was. e.g. "You have diabetes" Then 2 hours later, "No,
you don't". Apparently stuff like that went on for few days.

I'm sure he's not 100% even now.